6.2.12

Outfit: Fresh as Mint



I bought those shorts the other day on sale, I have a thing for high waisted anything, and those shorts weren't the exception, and as always y beloved chucks were there to compliment my outfit! Mint is a really popular color this season and I'm pretty pleased with it, I've had that sweater for ages, it was actually a gift from my auntie. Black's one of my favourite colors lately especially when mixed with golden or silver. Today I entered byebyeblondie to the Refinery29 blogger of the year contest, you can find a link on the bottom of the page, where you can vote for me, I'd really apreciate it if you chose me! I hope you have a lovely week!

Compré esos shorts en las rebajas el otro día, tengo algo con lo que sea de tiro alto, y esos shorts no fueron la excepción y como siempre mis amados converse estaban ahí para complementar mi outfit! El color menta es muuuuy popular para ésta temporada y yo estoy encantada con la idea, ese sweater lo he tenido desde hace mucho tiempo, fue un regalo de mi tía. El negro también es uno de mis colores favoritos ultimamente, especialmente si está mezclado con dorado o plateado. Hoy inscribí el blog en el concurso de Refinery29 para el blogger del año, al final de la página puedes encontrar un link para votar por mi, en verdad significaría mucho para mi si me eligieran! Espero que tengas una linda semana!

xoxo
E

15 comments:

  1. HI, great ourfit! I love how you've paired those sexy tights with sneakers! xx Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit!
    now following your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mint shirt, sunnies and stockings!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following each other sounds great :) I´m following you now via Bloglovin´ as it didn´t work via GFC -.-
    Hope you follow back :D
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those shorts! I have a thing for high waisted anything too! I'm new to blogging and I'm having a giveaway. Check out my blog if you are interested. I am going to follow you, hope you return the follow =)

    http://xiongkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with those tights and that great sweater! Would love if you followed me back! xoxo www.trendsneversleep.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great !

    http://www.elitebarcelonablog.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shorts!

    xx,
    H&H

    http://www.hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete