23.2.12

Outfit: The Felt Hat







Long time no outfit post! But I'm back to posting outfits, this is what I wore today to school, the hat is new and so are the waxed jeans, but hadn't been able to post them up! I'm so excited about everything that's going on with my life lately, but I'll tell you when the time is right! Be sure to check out the site that I'm style hunter for (PLNDR) you can read more about it on my previous post! Today I had an amazing photoshoot that maybe I'll be posting this weekend! Also we have an upcoming interview with an amazing designer (which I'm sure you'll love!) and our good action of the month!

Hace mucho que no ponía un outfit, pero ya estoy de vuelta haciendolo, esto es lo que use hoy para la escuela, el sombrero y los pantalones encerados son nuevos pero no había podido subir una foto de ellos! Estoy muy emocionada con todo lo que me está pasando ultimamente, pero les iré diciendo cuando sea tiempo! Checa el sitio para el que soy style hunter (PLNDR) puedes leer más sobre ella en mi post anterior! Hoy tuve una sesión de fotos increible que tal vez les comparta el fin de semana! También tenemos próxima una entrevista con una diseñadora grandiosa (que creo que amarás!) y mi buena acción del mes!

xoxo
E

11 comments: