20.9.11

What's in my purse?: Weekend getaway

VOGUE MEXICO September Issue, wallet, coin bag, book, shades, BB, headphones, satchel bag, and my camera which I used to take the picture.

Last weekend we had the Independence day celebrations here in Mexico, so I went with my brother to Zacatecas, because he was going to compete at the national swimming competition that took place this last weekend. That's what I carried around in my bag the 3 day we were over there, I'll post a photo diary later, how was your weekend?

El fin de semana pasado celebramos en Mexico el día de la independencia, yo fui con mi hermano a Zacatecas, por que iba a competir en el nacional de natación qué se llevó a cabo en esa ciudad. Esto es lo que cargué en mi bolso los 3 días que estuvimos allá. En estos días subiré un fotodiario, cómo estuvo ssu fin de semana?

xoxo
E

No comments:

Post a Comment