Photodiary: Zacatecas (Part2)
1. Photo by my brother, yes I was txting lol. Part of my outfit for the 3rd day.
2. Street sign, it says Allende Street before Shoemakers. I found it amusing.
3. That's the Calderón Theatre.
4. Close-up of the Cathedral.
5. Some sweets made out of coconut I think.
6. That's a yellow "oblea" a typical mexican sweet.
7., 8., 9., Frozen yogurth!
10. More guys on the swimming team.
11. - 12. Ok, so I know what you're thinking, no I didn't photographed the guys butt, as a fashion design student I was really intrigued by his swimsuit and had to had a picture of it. But yeah he had a nice butt.
13. - 14 more closeups of the pool.
15. That was this really cute barber shop I found downtown, they had like this really cool old barber's chair, and the man had tons of old clipping hanging from the walls and stuff.
16. Leather goods store, they had the most amazing vintage mannequins and really cute and colorful leater bags that you can see at the bottom of it!
17. My outfit for the day, T-shirt from ZARA, pants from ZARA, socks, yes from ZARA, Sneakers from Converse (yeah I wore sneakers the 3 days in a row, walking around Zacatecas, specially downtown can be quite tiresome as it's all up and down and the streets are made out of rock and stuff) bag from todomoda.
So that's the 2nd part of my photo diary, I hope you guys like it and get to know a little more about my country and the beautiful things we have in here. How has your week been? To me it smells of weekend already, thanks to the ones of you who have liked BBB on FB! And if you haven't yet, what are you waiting for? On the side of this page you can find a button for that matter. In 2 weeks I'm going for a week to the beautiful city of Puebla to a Textile Engineery Congress, I hope I can take lots and lots of pictures it'll be quite interesting! I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for taking the time of reading my blog.
Esa es la 2a parte de mi fotodiario, espero que les gustara y que así consocan un poco más de mi país y las hermosas cosas que hay aquí. Cómo ha estado su semana? A mi ya me huele a que el fin de semana se acerca, gracias a todos los que han dado "like" a BBB en FB! Si no lo has hecho aún, qué estás esperando?? En un costado del blog pueden encontrar un botón para hacerlo. En dos semanas me iré por una semana a la bella ciudad de Puebla, a un congreso de ingeniería textil, espero poder tomar muchísimas fotografías, aunque no llevaré conmigo a mi fotografo consentido, que es mi hermano, pero se supone que sea interesante! Les estaré informando. Gracias nuevamente por tomarse el tiempo de leer mi blog.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Great blog and pics:)ReplyDelete