25.7.10

Rainy Day Song

Today was a rainy day and as I type this I'm sitting back at home, laptop on my lap lol and a hot cup of chai tea in my hand. Drinking chai tea on days like this makes me sooo happy!! here are some pictures of my day :) What makes you happy on rainy days?

Yup I wore the lace back top today :) and the flowered skirt.

Outfit;

Top: ZARA
Skirt: Sphera
Heels: Downtown store
Purse: my bff gave it to me :)


The skirt has pockets! :D

Bag detail

We went for dinner chez ma tante and this is what the view looks like coming down from her house just so you get to know a little more from my hometown.

On my way home I stopped at the super market and got some vital stuff: chai, honey tea and this month's NYLON mag :)


What are you basics for a rainy day?

1 comment:

  1. Muchisimas gracias guapa!! a mi tb me encanta el tuyo!! precioso tu look de el ultimo post!!! me encantan los zapatos! un besote
    Lila
    http://letempsducharme.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete