15.5.12

Outfit: Summer Kimono






Spotted outside the preselection for the contestants at Unimodaa12, this is what I wore that day, the weather is getting gotter and hotter each day here in my city, I decided to wear my Summer Kimono, a white tank and my DIY bleached and studded shorts to the event, paired with a pair of nude wedges. I was actually doing the style hunting that day, but loved my outfit and asked a friend if she could take a picture of it. Let me tell you, Unimodaa is the congress we have each year at my university, and this year I did some style hunting for them, I'll see if they're okay with me posting those pics in here, and I'll share them with you guys! Can't wait for you to see them! Have a lovely week!

Me vieron afuera de la preselección de concursantes para Unimodaa12, ésto es lo que usé ese día, pues el clima se pone más y más caliente aquí en donde vivo, decidí usar mi Kimono, un tank blanco y mis shorts DIY y unas cuñas color nude. Ese día yo hice el style huntig, pero me encantó mi outfit y le pedí a una amiga que me sacara una foto. Dejenme les cuento, unimodaa es el congreso que tenemos cada año en mi universidad y éste año hice algo de style hunting para ellos, tendré que ver si me dejan poner las fotos que tome para el evento aquí, espero que si y las compartiré con ustedes, no puedo esperar para que las vean! Ten una linda semana!

xoxo
E

9 comments: