18.1.12

Outfit: The Sound of Winter





Quick outfit post, this is what I wore on monday, my brother took the pictures, as always! He's such a good photographer! Since my outfit was black, gray and black, I decided to have these pictures in a gray scale. I have been watching The Vampire Diaries lately, had never watched it before, I got hooked and watched all of it in about week and a half! Plus the music's soooo good! Can't wait to see what happens next! Lately I'm obsessed with TV shows' soundtracks. Friday I will have the exhibition of my pictures from my course, I promise to upload them asap and take pics of the event. I want to welcome all of my new followers, thanks for taking the time to read, comment and follow, it makes blogging so cool and fun.

Un rápido post de outfit, ésto es lo que usé el lunes, mi hermano tomó las fotos como siempre. Es tan bueno! Como mi outfit era negro, blanco y gris, decidí poner éstas fotos en escala de grise. He estado viendo The Vampire Diaries, nunca lo había visto, pero me enganchó y la he visto toda hasta el episodio más reciente como en semana y media, además tiene una música buenísima! No puedo esperar para ver que va a pasar. Ultimamente me obsesioné con varios soundtracks de teleseries. El viernes tendré la exposición de las fotos que tomé en mi curso, prometo digitalizar las fotos y subirlas pronto, y también las del evento. Quiero darle la bienvenida a mis nuevos seguidores, gracias por tomarse el tiempo de leer, comentar y seguirme, hace que ésto sea más divertido

So, what's your favourite TV show/soundtrack and why?

Así que, cuál es tu serie favorita/soundtrack y porqué?

xx
E

13 comments:

  1. i love this too
    && i followed you.
    feel free to follow mine
    -chels

    http://chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the headband and glasses!

    http://fabulositywithinreach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey scale effect on the pictures! I love vampire diaries too.. started watching recently!

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you chose to do grayscale for a black/white style...makes the images appear classic and almost like something you'd find in a magazine. And I just love that your brother takes your photos...what a sweet guy!

    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice, so serene thanks for sharing hun ^^


    love from the NANA girls xoxo
    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures!!!!!! :D
    Dear what about to follow each other? :)
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pics are great!
    And those sunglasses look awesome on you as well :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful song! Fabulous outfit. I love it so much. Your blog is awesome!

    I'm following you, dear. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit!
    http://www.badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I FOLLOW U BACK BABY!!THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT :)
    XOXO
    A_C'EST MOI

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! perfect look honey, i really love it! nice to meet you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete