6.12.11

Outfit: The brick wall

 Outfit: Shades, Clutch made and designed it myself, sweater P&B, Blouse bought it on my latest trip to Puebla, Skinnies P&B, Pumps from León.
So, semester's finally coming to an end, (and so is the year) and I couldn't be happier, I have so many new experiences and opportunities at my door for 2012, I'm so excited about them! But I'll tell you as things are getting near, now, let me tell you about my outfit, that blouse I bought on my latest trip to Puebla on October but hadn't been able to wear it and post it up on the blog, I got it at the local market and fell in love with it! I love its colors! Plus it goes well with a lot of things! The pumps, well I love them! And the clutch I designed and made it myself!! Are you already on holidays? Or still going to school? I can't wait to get out of it and go on a much needed vacation, I'm also starting to plan my birthday bash I want it to be really special this year since last year was a total dissappointment and really sad story! But whatever! I wish all of you have a lovely end of semester and get really good grades! I also want to thank you for reading me and to all of those who leave me comments, thanks so much, they mean a lot to me!

El semestre está por terminar (y el año también) y no podría estar más feliz, tengo tantas nuevas experiencias y oportunidades en la puerta para 2012, estoy tan emocionada! Pero les contaré ya que las cosas se acerquen más, ahora, dejenme contarles sobre mi outfit, la blusa la compre en mi viaje a Puebla en octubre pero no había podido usarla y ponera en el blog, la compré en el mercado de artesanías y me enamoré de ella! Me encanta que tenga tantos colores y va bien con muchas cosas! Los pumps los amo y el clutch lo diseñé y confeccioné yo! Ya salieron de vacaciones? O aún siguen llendo a clase? No puedo esperar para salir de vacaciones, que en verdad las necesito, también estoy comenzando a planear mi fiesta de cumpleaños, quiero que sea super especial éste año, ya que el pasado fue una decepción total y una historia super triste!  Pero como sea, espero que todos tengan un buen fin de semestre y muy buenas calificaciones!
También quiero darles las gracias por leerme y a todos los que me dejan comentarios, gracias! significan mucho para mi!! Y a los que no me comentan, qué esperan? Vamos! No sean tímidos!!

xoxo
E.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just finished my semesteer as well! On holidays now & also excited for 2012 :D
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'll definately follow you - hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and this post! you are so beautiful :) Ill follow you now
    xx,
    follow back?
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tengo fascinación x los pantalones rojos!! Me encanto tu blusa ;)
    Besoss

    Blogger Méx. También

    www.metrendmorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. buenas preciosa! me encanta el outfit! desde luego, los pumps son encantadores. Y el clutch lo hiciste tú ? :O yo no sirvo para esas cosas.. jajaja bueno te sigo desde ya! (: pásate por mi blog y si te gusta sígueme (:

    Un besoote enorme desde Málaga! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, I like the texture of the embroidery on your top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your top, it's so cute and it looks great with the red jeans! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty look!
    Love ur shoes *_*
    Take care xoxo

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buenas de nuevo preciosa! muchas gracias por pasarte y por seguirme (:

    Nos leemos pronto! ;)

    Un besoote enorme desde Málaga!

    http://www.princesuka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete