13.5.13

Outfit: Denim on denim on denim.

 photo DSCN9668.jpg

Because denim on denim is never enough.




So this is what I wore yesterday to spend the day with my friends walking around Georgetown campus and downtown DC, I had been eager to try this denim on denim look, at first I thought I'd only wear the shorts and the shirt, and maybe a bomber jacket, but then I thought, why not? and decided to add a denim jacket, after all I was playing with different colors and textures and denim thicknesses, I thought it added to the outfit even if at first I felt a little bit man repelling (more on that here) but I think it was the perfect spring outfit for a low key weekend. And I think I might be trying this whole denim on denim on denim thing again soon.

What did you guys do this weekend? I hope you had a lovely one and that this week starts with something awesome! Also, are there any trends that you were scared at first to try out? If so, which ones? Did you man up and try them or did they remained on street style pictures and editorials for you?

Have a lovely monday everyone!

xoxo
E

 photo DSCN9668.jpg
 photo DSCN9668.jpg
 photo DSCN9668.jpg
Baseball cap from NY, Shades from Nasty Gal, Denim jacket vintage, Denim shirt from Uniqlo, Denim shorts from Forever21, Bag from ALDO, Sandals from ZARA.

 photo DSCN9668.jpg
 photo DSCN9668.jpg
 photo DSCN9668.jpg

Pictures by me, my friend Beyda and the lovely Gina from Rosa Mexicano blog.

5 comments:

  1. Nice bag. :) http://gabisade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look dear ^^
    I’m also having a ❤ Juicy Couture Jewelry Giveaway ❤ Please come check it out!

    xoxo Jenny Tsang
    ❤ JUICY COUTURE GIVEAWAY ❤
    www.tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sandals and the shorts are so cool, love them! Nice combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look! love the bag <3
    XOXO

    http://mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantó tu bolso, por cierto tengo unos shorts tan o casi tan cortos como los tuyos, pero la liga de la decencia y las buenas costumbres dice que no está permitido que yo use prendas tan pequeñas.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete