16.1.12

Outfit: MONOCROME










Hey guys, I hope all of you had a lovely start this week, these are some pictures of my sunday morning. I went to shoot some pictures (with my new pinhole camera [DIY]) for my photography class (first picture) so I went downtown, and while being at it I decided to take some pictures of it and give you a little tour. I love the city downtown, it's so beautiful, I wish I could live there, has some lovely antique buildings, me and my brother decided to enter the city museum (you can see in some of the above pictures) and the local art gallery (picture above next to the elephant billboard) I wanted to take some pictures of the lovely art pieces but I wasn't allowed, we also stopped by this old book sale that's next to the art gallery every weekend, I love old books, I guess they have personality. Anyway, have a lovely week, and welcome to all my new followers, remember to "like" me on FB and follow me on bloglovin' (you'll find the links on the sidebar) also, don't forget to send me your questions to my mail (above, sidebar) I already got a lovely email from a designer, and we're preparing a surprise for you guys! :)

Hola, espero que hayas tenido un lindo inicio de semana. Aquí hay algunas fotos de mi Domingo, fui al centro a tomar unas fotografías para mi clase de fotografía con mi nueva cámara estenopéica, que hice yo (primera foto) me encanta el centro, por lo que tome varias fotos para mostrarles, es tan lindo, quisiera vivir ahí, tiene unos edificios preciosos y muy buenos lugares para comer, tomar café, salir por la noche, etc. Mi hermano y yo hicimos de turistas y entramos al museo de la ciudad y también a la galería de arte de la ciudad (arriba verás algunas fotos) quería tomar fotos de algunas de las piezas en la galería pero no está permitido, también paramos por una venta de libros viejos, amo los libros viejos, sienten que tienen más personalidad. De cualquier manera, ten una linda semana y acuerdate de darle "like" al blog en FB así como seguirme en bloglovin' (los links están en la barra del lado derecho en la parte superior) por cierto, recuerda que puedes enviar tus preguntas al mail en la parte de arriba, ya recibí uno de un diseñador y estamos trabajando en una linda sorpresa!

xx
E

21 comments:

  1. Your blog is so nice!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl
    www.fashionhypnotised.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! these photos are amazing!

    x Alexa

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look chic & edgy in this outfit !! really like your headband.
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super chic :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buenas preciosa! Muchas gracias por pasarte ^-^

    Me encantan las fotos y el look es genial! (:

    Un besoote enorme desde

    http://www.princesuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love ur headband, your blog is so lovely by the ways, i will be visiting again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. viendo por el rumbo en el que andabas se me antojó un pan de "los Ángeles", jeje

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your monochromatic look!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment!! I'm following you, now it's your turn!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. all in black with a ute headband! great simple outfit. i will be following you. xx alice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit!
    http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots. Loving the leopard print headband.
    Hope you have a fabulous week xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arrow heads! Great gravy, how keen! love this blog!

    <3 jordan

    JordanDibb.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post! You look great!

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. chic :)

    Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey!!! me fascina tu look! Muchas felicidades por tu blog! Un beso! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great outfit.
    i love your blog!
    && i think i may follow you, lol.

    check mine out

    http://chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this monochromatic outfit, it´s just perfect! And that scarf adds an unexpected touch of color...love it :)

    xx Ivana

    Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like how you set up your shoots! nice, girl!

    I am your NEWEST FOLLOWER! I hope you can stop by my blog and follow me back now too! Hugs from NY!


    God bless,
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete