10.1.12

Outfit: Leopard Coat

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been looking for a faux fur leopard coat for ages, it's been my dream since I was a little girl playing dress up and I finally found it yesterday, you had to see my face yesterday when I arrived from the mall, the hugest smile ever across my face! So of course I had to wear it today! The pumps were a birthday/christmas gift from a friend of mine, I'm so in love with them! Aren't they awesome? Today we had the coolest sunset ever and my brother took pictures of it, and I had to show it to you guys! As you may know I'm a series junkie, my current obsession is The Lying Game, and it's got the coolest soundtrack ever, can't stop listening to it! Have you watched it? I hope all of you are having a nice week! Best wishes!!

Tengo toda la vida buscando el abrigo de piel falsa perfecto, ha sido un sueño desde niña y finalmente lo encontre ayer, y obviamente, tenía que estrenarlo hoy, hubiesen visto mi cara ayer cuando llegué del centro comercial, con la sonrisa más grande del mundo! Los tacones fueron un regalo de navi-cumpleaños de un amigo, estoy tan enamorada de ellos! Hoy tuvimos un atardecer precioso y mi hermano/fotógrafo tomó unas fotos así que tenía que compartirlo con ustedes. Como tal vez saben, amo las series, las devoro una tras otra, mi más reciente obsesión es The Lying Game, me encanta y si a eso le sumamos que tiene una música buenísima, bueno, ni les cuento, no dejo de escuchar sus canciones! La has visto? Espero que estén teniendo una linda semana, saludos!!

xx
E

26 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhh lo ame !!!!! yo quiero un chaleco asi!!!
    http://paris-infectedmymind.blogspot.com/

    peace and love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esta hermoso. también regresaría con la sonrisa a la máxima potencia con uno de esos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your outfit :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the leopard coat and heels!
    Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes and tights!

    Let's follow each other :)

    http://fabulositywithinreach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coat!!! I really enjoy your blog too! Want to follow each other?

    xxo. Vanessa (the gal)

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much :) you look so great in this pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That leopard coat is HOT!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. que gran elección los zapatos, de verdad, fantásticos!!
    me encantaría que le echaras un vistazo a mi material fotográfico y me siguieras si te gusta :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ¡Qué boniiiiiiiiiiiitoooooo! ¡Los zapatos también son preciosos! Y la canción es un temazo, tendré que ver la serie.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, let's follow each other :-) !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, dear! Thank you for the comment! I thought this look radiant, so beautiful!
    Of course we can follow each other, I'm going!
    Success and congratulations for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Buenas preciosa! Muchísimas gracias por tu comentario! Me encanta tu outfit!!! Los tacones son geniales ;)

    Un besooote enorme desde

    http://www.princesuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're so much in love with your leopard coat!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Que lindos zapatos!

    http://mywhitenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loveeee this fur coat! I've been debating whether to get one.. i'm just not sure whether i can pull it off hehe xx http://thekeytoconstantia.blogspot.com
    much love C

    ReplyDelete
  17. Necesito mirar The Lying Game! Y me encanta esto! Ese chaqueta es increible.

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a great blog! i really like your pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi I love your blog :)) . However, I was wondering is you can follow my blog http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com/ by clicking "join this site" in the left margin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how casual that leopard coat looks. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your coat! I also like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your shoes and glasses!!

    XOXF. - www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look stunning, nice coat , like your shades.
    Christy

    http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your blog and start following both on BLOGLOVIN and GFC, hope you'll follow back on both!!! xoxo from rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete