27.1.12

Outfit: Cat Eyes


This is what I wore yesterday to school. The blouse is not, it actually a dress tucked in, I love multi purpose garments! And my nail polish color is a mixture of flo yellow and blue, nice huh? I hope all of you guys had a lovely week (mine was first school week) and I'm glad you all liked my interview with Francesco! Have a nice weekend!

Éste es mi outfit de ayer para ir a la escuela, la blusa no lo es, es en realidad un vestido, me encantan las prendas tan versátiles! El color de mis uñas es el resultado de mezclar mi barniz amarillo fosforescente y uno azul, se ve lindo no? Espero que todos hayan tenido una linda semana (la mía fue la primera de clases) y me alegra que a todos les haya gustado mi entrevista con Francesco! Ten un lindo fin de semana!

xoxo
E

17 comments:

  1. We love your blog! Amazing sense of style! So classically chic.

    ox,
    Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute glasses! And I love your shorts/tights look!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! Me encantan los shorts, acabo de leer la entrevista y me fascinó la marca, ese tipo de post son muy interesantes para conocer nuevas marcas y diseñadores. Saludos Ella! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sunglasses!! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, you have a new follower! xx Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boots and nail polish colour!
    Have a great week end darling =)
    Ylenia
    check out my new post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Blog, Would you like to follow each other :) ?

    xxxx -S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your sunnies :)

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look :)
    Love ur sweater!
    Take care xoxo

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW your nails look so cool!

    Love from the NaNa girls x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following you, hope you are too.

    Love,


    S

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute sunnies!
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit and love the sunglasses:) Drop by my blog if you're keen and please follow. i will do the same:)

    Libby x

    staraboveparvati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice look:)

    http://llladys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete