3.1.12

Double post! Outfit: The tux jacket // DIY: Pointed collar

Ok, so, a lot of you lovely readers have been asking intently on how I did my pointed collar shirt, and I promised I'd make a DIY post about it, so yesterday while I was shooting for the blog, and wearing that same shirt, I thought, why not? So here it is!

Muchos de ustedes me han pedido un post de DIY de como hice mi camisa con las puntas en el cuello, y como prometí hacer un post acerca de eso, aquí está finalmente!




First, you'll need some of these (picture below) I don't know how they're called, but they're used in bags and wallets, and they come in different sizes and colors, I'm sure you can find them in a leather goods store, that's where I bought mine!

Primero, van a necesitar 2 de éstas puntas, (fotografía abajo) no sé como se llamen, pero se usan en esquinas de bolsas, carteras, etc. las hay en diferentes tamaños y colores, los pueden encontrar en cualquier tienda que maneje pieles y herrajes, una peletería pues, ahi compre yo las mías.


You'll also need some tweezers // También vas a necesitar unas pinzas.

And of course a shirt, mine is a basic one from Bershka. // Y por supuesto también, una camisa, la mía es una super básica de Bershka
First, you need to place the pointer on the shirt's collar // Primero tienen que acomodar el esquinero en la punta del cuello.


Then with the tweezers press on both sides of the little pointy thing // Con las pinzas aprieta en ambos lados del esquinero.

Repeat on the other side of the collar // Realiza los mismos pasos en el otro lado del cuello

And voila! The shirt looks a bit different! // Y listo! La camisa se ve diferente!



I hope you liked it, and if you try it, I'd love it if you could send me some pictures of it! My email's at the top of this page on the right! Also if you have any questions, related to fashion, DIY projects, beauty send them in, and I'll be answering them the 10th of each month!
Now, I'll share with you guys an outfit wearing my pointed collar shirt!

Espero que les haya gustado, y que lo intenten, si lo hacen me encantaría que m e mandaran fotos! Mi correo está en la parte superior derecha de la pagina. Igual si tienen preguntas, dudas, relacionadas con moda, DIY, cosas de belleza, lo que sea, mandenlas, las estaré contestando el día 10 de cada mes!

Ahora les comparto un outfit, donde uso mi camisa!


Outfit: The Tux Jacket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






Photobucket

So yeah, that's what i wore yesterday! I'm so in love with my new bag and my new tux jacket, I think it's a must and a basic in every girls closet, it gives that cool to any outfit! Have a happy week!

Eso es lo que use ayer! Estoy tan enamorada de mi bolso nuevo y mi blazer tipo smoking, creo que es básico en cualquier closet para darle ese toque cool a cualquier outfit! Tengan una linda semana!

xx
E

23 comments:

  1. :) thank u for your comment on my blog. i like this post too much but the last photo is very nice!!!

    post a comment on my blog :*

    WWW.CELYNEGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. La camisa te ha quedado chulísima con esas puntas! intentaré localizar un par de ellas para hacerme una!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing idea! I'll make sure to try it myself too! :)
    THanks for sharing!

    x Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buenas preciiiosa! Muchas gracias por pasarte! Me encanta el look con los pantalones rojos! (:

    Un besooote enorme desde

    http://www.princesuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tux trend has been so popular last year. Let's see if it fizzles or last this year.
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me gusta la combinación de colores que has tenido!!=)

    http://tania-cm.blogspot.com/

    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank u for your comment on my blog :) please visit my other blog,there is a rorshach test!

    www.psicologicamenteinrete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following on Facebook also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's really great idea with the shirt's collar !!! I like your red pants, great outfit. Happy , creative New Year Sweetie.
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME DIY post! Thanks for inspiring me, love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm seriously into collar tips these days as well and your DIY absolutely amazing! <3
    P.S. i'd love the idea of following each other;)

    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you!
    i'm following you're blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that DIY!!! Lovely blog as well :)

    xo, Your Newest Follower (Vanessa)

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great DIY!! Love your look, especially the red pants and handbag!
    blackfashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is lovely too!
    Thanks for your sweet comment!
    I'm following you!

    atouchofrouge.blogspot.com

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much for your comment! :) the diy is amazing! yeah, we can follow each other..I'll follow you! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. your blog is so cool, beautiful pictures! your sense of style is amazing :-)

    ♥ // www.xoxo-rebecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete