Photodiary: Zacatecas (Part1)
2. Clothes for the trip.
3. Mexican hats for the Independence Day celebrations.
4. Street sign.
5. Drawings on plates made of turkish coffee setting.
6. Cable car.
7. Mexican Flag.
8. Random wooden masks on a store.
9. Sign outside the Mint House.
10. Outfit for day 1
11. A long hot bath at the end of day 1, reading Vogue MX's September issue.
12. - 13. This hottie is in the National Swimming Team, he's swimming this year on the Panamerican games!
14.- Close up of the pool.
15.- This chimney was located at a plaza in Zacatecas it's a monument to celebrate Mexico's Independence 200 years last year.
16. - 19. Random outfit pictures taken by my brother. Red pants from P&B, Top from ZARA, Sneakers from Converse, Bag from TodoModa, Shades from a random store downtown.
So, as I told you on my last post I recently went on a trip to Zacatecas, this is the part 1 of my photo diary. Enjoy! Also, I finally made a fan page for BBB on Facebook, click here to like it, it would really mean a lot to me if you could take the time to like it. Thanks!
Como les dije en mi ultimo post, recientemente viaje de fin de semana a Zacatecas, ésta es la parte 1 de mi fotodiario. Disfrutenlo! Por cierto, finalmente descubrí como hacer una página para el blog en Facebook, haz click aquí para darle like. Significaría mucho para mi si se tomaran el tiempo de darle like, gracias!