12.9.11

Outfit: BORN TO BE FAMOUS


Outfit:
Shades, Ring, Shirt from BSK, Leather jacket, Red pants from P&B, Loafers from a random store downtown, BTBF Bag from Oysho.

That's what I wore last Wednesday, I'm sooo in love with my new red pants, they're so versatile, I'm thinking of getting a pair in green or yellow, what do you think? The ring is my latest jewelry love, my friend Denisse brought it to me as a gift from Mexico City, isn't it lovely? And the loafers, I hear they're gonna be big this fall, plus they're so comfy!! Have a nice week!

Este fue mi outfit del miércoles pasado, estoy taaan enamorada de mis pantalones rojos, son tan versátiles y combinables, he estado pensando en comprarme otro par en verde o amarillo, qué opinan? El anillo es mi ultimo amor en cuanto a joyería, me lo trajo mi amiga Denisse del DF, no está padrísimo?? Y los mocasines, escuche que estarán de moda este otoño, aparte son tan cómodos! Tengan un lindo inicio de semana!

xoxo
E

No comments:

Post a Comment