19.12.11

Outfit: The sheer skirt

Shades, Shirt from BSK+DIY, Skirt DIY, Clutch DIY, Booties

Hey guys! So christmas is only 5 days away and I'm actually excited about it! My holidays started on Friday when I finished my last project for the semester, it felt like freedom, since then I've been partying non-stop! Since next week is my birthday (but everyone seems to be quite busy and/or outta town) I'm celebrating tomorrow night, just because I can! (: This is what I wore to a friend's birthday bash yesterday, the skirt and clutch made them myself, and the little silver tips on my shirt are a DIY project I plan on sharing with you guys later on! Have you already bought you christmas gifts? I'm always a late shopper lol! Oh I also got this new lipstick on friday, you can see the shade on my pictures above, I love the color it has, makes it look like you just drank a bunch of red wine! What do you think? You like it? Also, what are your plans for christmas? Tell me about it, I'd love to hear from you guys!! Thanks for all of your lovely comments BTW as you can see I reply to all of you guys on your blog! Thanks for swinging by!!

Hey! Faltan tan sólo 5 días para navidad y en verdad estoy emocionada éste año! Mis vacaciones empezaron el viernes cuando enregué mi último proyecto del semestre, me sentí taaan libre, desde ese día me la he pasado de fiesta! Como la próxima semana es mi cumpleaños (pero por una razón u otra todos están de fiesta, de viaje o no pueden) voy a celebrar mañana por la noche por que puedo! (: Las fotos son de lo que usé ayer para la fiesta de cumpleaños de un amigo, la falda transparente y el clutch de lentejuelas los hice yo, y las pequeñas puntas plateadas en el cuello de la camisa son un pequeño proyecto DIY que pienso compartirles más adelante! Ya han comprado sus regalos de navidades? Yo siempre soy de las que compran tarde! El viernes me compré un nuevo lipstick, pueden ver el color en las fotos de arriba, me encanta por que parece que has estado bebiendo mucho vino tinto! Qué opinan, les gusta? Cuáles son sus planes para las navidades? Cuentenme! Me encantaría saber! Gracias por todos sus lindos comentarios, me encanta leerlos y si lo han notado me tomo el tiempo de responderle a cada quien en su blog! Gracias por pasar por aquí!

xoxo
E

18 comments:

  1. So excited to hear how you did your shirt, the tips look ace!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buenas preciosa! Muchísimas gracias por tu comentario! Nos seguimos? Yo te sigo desde ya (:

    Un besoote enorme desde

    http://princesuka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola hermosa!! Por favor apurate con el DIY como veras en mi blog me encantan!!! Todo muy lindo ;)

    Yo ya tengo mis regalillos de Navidad ;)

    www.metrendmorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty awesome collar! I love the shirt. I actually want it.
    xx
    I LIKE IT FAST

    ReplyDelete
  5. No sé si suene raro, pero me gustan mucho tus cejas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tengo una falda muy parecida en azul, quedan muy bonitas =) Sobretodo con el movimiento ¿verdad? Por cierto, el detalle de la camisa es genial, qué ganas de que enseñes cómo lo has hecho ;D

    Besitos

    The Elegance Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta la falda! Muero por ver el DIY! Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bag!
    Great style and blog, you're so cool!
    Visit my blog if you want, I published a new outfit an I'd like to read your opinion ;)

    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey no creas que te vas a librar de mi hasta que vea ese DIY jejeje
    Saludos wapa!!

    www.metrendmorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. U look amazing,love ur outfit&yes e lippy as well. Done all xmas shopping&gift wrapping but nothn major planned for e xmas day lol. When is ur birthday?

    U have a wonderful blog,am following u x

    ReplyDelete
  11. hola chica,

    What a beautifull clutch. It's so glamourous

    ==========
    From http://www.checkmyfashion.com/

    An Online Wardrobe for worldwide Fashion Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty bag, it fits with everything....
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how much d-i-y stuff you do.......I like your blog...........xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encanta todo! Estas guapísima!
    Xx s
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the collar tips on your shirt!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, amazing look!
    The maxi skirt is adorable, and ur handbag *_*
    Thanks for ur comment!
    Take care xoxo

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas...........and my christmas present to you is becoming an official follower...........happy holidays..............thanks for checking out my blog.........xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the skirt! I wish I were crafty enough to make something like that myself.

    I still have yet to buy Christmas presents. It's getting down to the wire though!

    ReplyDelete